Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yeah - we're still here.


Sorry that it's been so long between posts.
Mom has the pawsword, so we have
to wait for her to let us on to the
computer:-)

George - I got very very sick during the summer.
Over half of my trachea collapsed.
I coughed and coughed, and mom said
that I sounded as if I had the Croup.
I couldn't go outside so I had
to use my litterbox all the time.
I also got put on a DIET!

I'm doing so much better now.
We went to see Dr. Denezak last week.
Just for our 6 month check up.
Mom thought that I might have
lost 2 or 2.5 lbs.
BUT
I got on the scale...
I lost 4 whole pounds.
Everyone was jumping up and down
and telling me what a good job
I had done. It was waaaaaay cool.


Here is my new skinny self!

Now it's safe for me to get my teeth cleaned again.
They will use a different protocol on me
and I'll have both Dr. Denezak and
Dr. Rushing taking care of me.
Mom can't wait,
cause she says I have bad breath.

Gracie - Yep that's for sure!!!

George - Butt out, this is my post.
I'll let you know how things go.
I have to take
antibiotics for a week,
and then I'll go get them cleaned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi you guys! I missed you! I am so happy to hear you're feeling better, George. Hi Gracie!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete